Saturday, May 23, 2009

My favorite, the Oakley Crosshair

My favorite pair of sunglasses are the Oakley Crosshair.

Having a pair of aviator sunglasses is almost cliche. Ever since Top Gun came out, it was all the rage! That was when Tom Cruise was still considered cool.

Bottom line, these glasses have never let me down. I've taken them running, rock climbing, camping and they've never slipped off my head, they've never gotten fogged up and they've never gotten uncomfortable. I sometimes forget that I even have them on. I've had them four years, there's not a single scratch on them!

That kind of comfort and durability is exactly what the Oakley brand made it's name on. They're the number one in eye protection for hardcore athletes. Even though their glasses run a little pricey, all you need is one pair to know that you get your money's worth and more! If you need, or want, a pair of your own, go to the place online that has the largest selection of discount sunglasses and the fastest shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment