Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Oakley Crosshair

The glasses I am wearing in that picture are called the Oakley Crosshair. They're made in the aviator style (think back to the days of Top Gun) in mind while also considering the rugged beating they would need to take when worn by some of the extreme athletes who love the Oakely brand.

Look at the stream that I am sitting in - in order to get there I had to go down an eight foot cliff that was mainly made of mud and roots, then I had to walk a ways across the rocky shore just to take this one photograph where the water looked so pristine.

There have been times where I took these glasses on long hikes, trails, climbs, ski trips and more, yet they have never gotten a scratch on them. They've also never fogged, no matter how much I was sweating or how humid the weather was. To me, these glasses are perfect!

If the chrome frame isn't for you, these glasses also come with a black iridium lens, and a gray lens and always with the Oakley Quality Guaranteed. These glasses are almost 5 years old, and they haven't let me down yet. How many brands can guarantee that type of durability?

No comments:

Post a Comment