Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Cant Oakley Do ???????


I am very excited to pronounce Oakley’s new edition to the family, the Jury. When I first laid eyes on this glass I got really excited and was amazed of how simple but amazing the frame looked. It’s made from light weight aluminum metal with spring hinged sides and is really comfortable. When I put this on my face for the first time I knew I had to have it. It’s really light and looked really nice on me. Also I noticed everyone around me that tried it on was pretty amazed how well it fit. This frame comes out 2/1/2011 and is going to be available in both polarized and non-polarized. I cannot wait for this glass to hit the market it’s going to be the next big thing for Oakley and just shows you there is nothing Oakley cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment